Saturday 24 August 2013

What I'm taking to NYC

Hi World!!

'We're all going on a, summer Holiday.....'

I recently did a post over on my beauty blog about what beauty products I'm taking with me to NYC. Today I thought I'd share with you all the clothes I shall be taking too. I've been so good and only chosen enough outfits for each day, as opposed to what I usually do and take 5,000 too many :P

So, here are the clothes I shall be wacking in my case

Day outfits:


H&M charcoal grey Bodycon dress £9.99


George (Asda) Navy and white striped T £4.00
Primark Black linen shorts £5.00


Primark Yellow Dress £5.00


H&M Navy and White striped bodycon £7.99

Night Outfits:


H&M Green Dress £6.00 in the sale (Baragin)


Primark Black laced back dress £5.00


Primark Aztec dress £10.00

Shoes/bags:


White converse £45.00


Select Gladiator Sandals £8.00


DKNY bag A present from my big Sis

How restrained have I been?!! It's only so I have enough room in my case to bring mass amounts of US make up back. Teehee :P

I currently have a giveaway on my Beauty Blog too if you'd like to enter?

Stacey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment