Wednesday 14 August 2013

TAG you're it!!

Hi World!

Today I wanted to do something a little different. Over on my Beauty Blog I read a lot of TAG posts and watch a lot of TAG videos on YouTube. So i have decided to kick start my very own TAG just for fun :)

Herrrrre we go:

The Rules

1 - You must answer each question that the person who tagged you asked
2 - Think of 10 questions you'd like to ask the bloggers you nominate
3 - TAG 5 bloggers and let them know you've tagged them

Let's do this s..........

My Questions to you:

1 - What is one film you could watch over and over again?

2 - Which book would you recommend to people?

3 - Which song do you have on repeat?

4 - If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

5 - What s one thing you want to learn before you die?

6 - Where has been your favourite place to take a holiday?

7 - What quote do you live by?

8 - Which city/country would you most like to visit?

9 - What TV show are you currently glued to?

10 - What would you tell your 16 year old self?

TAG you're it:



Ready. Set. GO!! 

Stacey xo




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! I will blog about this next week : )

    ReplyDelete